Report NEP-SEA-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2012. "Engaging Small and Medium Enterprises in Production Networks: Firm-level Analysis of Five ASEAN Economies," ADBI Working Papers 361, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Shah, Anwar & Qibthiyyah, Riatu & Dita, Astrid, 2012. "General purpose central-provincial-local transfers (DAU) in Indonesia : from gap filling to ensuring fair access to essential public services for all," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6075, The World Bank.
- Nepelski, Daniel & De Prato, Giuditta, 2011. "Internationalisation of ICT R&D in Asia vis a vis the world regions," MPRA Paper 39281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evers, Hans-Dieter & Nordin, Ramli, 2012. "The symbolic universe of Cyberjaya, Malaysia," MPRA Paper 39210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuel Annim & Raghav Gaiha, 2012. "Crop returns, prices, credit and poverty in Lao-PDR," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 17012, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Kornder, N. & Dronkers, J., 2016. "Do migrant girls always perform better? Differences between the reading and math scores of 15-year-old daughters and sons of migrants in PISA 2009 and variations by region of origin and country of des," ROA Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Gunther Schnabl, 2012. "Monetary Policy Reform in a World of Central Banks," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 26-2012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Pol Antras & Davin Chor, 2012. "Organizing the Global Value Chain," Working Papers 25-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Tran, T.T. & Figuié, M. & Sirieix, L. & Moustier, P., 2012. "Les produits de terroir vietnamiens : points de vue des consommateurs locaux," Working Papers MOISA 201203, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Phan, Diep & Coxhead, Ian, 2012. "Long-Run Costs of Piecemeal Reform: Wage Inequality and Returns to Education in Vietnam," Staff Paper Series 566, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Agarwal, Sumit & Ben-David, Itzhak & Amromin, Gene & Chomsisengphet, Souphala & Evanoff, Douglas D., 2012. "Predatory Lending and the Subprime Crisis," Working Paper Series 2012-08, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Campante, Filipe R. & Do, Quoc-Anh, 2012. "Isolated Capital Cities, Accountability and Corruption: Evidence from US States," Working Paper Series rwp12-016, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.