Report NEP-SEA-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans Jørgen Tranvåg & Dagfinn Rime, 2012. "The Flows of the Pacific: Asian foreign exchange markets through tranquility and turbulence," Working Paper Series 12412, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Soumyananda Dinda, 2011. "Trade Opportunities for Climate Smart Goods and Technologies in Asia," Working Papers 2011/16, Maastricht School of Management.
- Estrada, Gemma & Park, Donghyun & Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan, 2012. "The PRC’s Free Trade Agreements with ASEAN, Japan, and the Republic of Korea: A Comparative Analysis," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 92, Asian Development Bank.
- Aoki, Reiko, 2012. "The 4th Science and Technology Basic Plan: A National Innovation System for New Challenges - Role of East Asia and Small & Medium Businesses," CIS Discussion paper series 534, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Cécile Couharde & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2012. "The Impact of External Shocks in East Asia: Lessons from a Structural VAR Model with Block Exogeneity," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-1, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Willem THORBECKE, 2012. "Investigating China's Disaggregated Processed Exports: Evidence that the RMB matters," Discussion papers 12003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ear, Sophal, 2011. "Towards effective emerging infectious disease surveillance: Cambodia, Indonesia, and NAMRU-2," MPRA Paper 35944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oktaviani, Rina & Amaliah, Syarifah & Ringler, Claudia & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Sulser, Timothy B., 2011. "The impact of global climate change on the Indonesian economy:," IFPRI discussion papers 1148, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Agus Gunawan & Mohamed Wahdan & H. Jaap van den Herik & Terry Najja Kakeeto, 2011. "Can a KIS Overcome Resource Scarcity?," Working Papers 2011/15, Maastricht School of Management.
- Vincent Aloysius & Dadan Umar Daihani, 2011. "Closing The Waste Gap In Indonesia: Harnessing Industrial Waste To Prevent Pollution And Conserve Non-Renewable Resources," Working Papers 2011/29, Maastricht School of Management.
- Bas van Leeuwen & Peter Foldvari, 2012. "The development of inequality and poverty in Indonesia, 1932-1999," Working Papers 0026, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Minten, Bart & Murshid, K.A.S. & Reardon, Thomas, 2011. "The quiet revolution in agrifood value chains in Asia: The case of increasing quality in rice markets in Bangladesh," IFPRI discussion papers 1141, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Situngkir, Hokky, 2012. "Indonesian Stock Market Crisis Observation with Spectral and Composite Index," MPRA Paper 35961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gauri, Varun & Brinks, Daniel M., 2012. "Human rights as demands for communicative action," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5951, The World Bank.
- Jonathan Gruber & Nathaniel Hendren & Robert Townsend, 2012. "Demand and Reimbursement Effects of Healthcare Reform: Health Care Utilization and Infant Mortality in Thailand," NBER Working Papers 17739, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.