Report NEP-SEA-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernard J Laurens & Rodolfo Maino, 2007. "China; Strengthening Monetary Policy Implementation," IMF Working Papers 07/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Jose Daniel Rodríguez-Delgado, 2007. "Safta; Living in a World of Regional Trade Agreements," IMF Working Papers 07/23, International Monetary Fund.
- Lining He & Faye Duchin, 2007. "Regional Development in China: Interregional Transportation Infrastructure and Regional Comparative Advantage," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0705, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Yin Hua Mai, 2006. "The Chinese Economy from 1997:2015: Developing a Baseline for the MC-HUGE Model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-161, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Hanan Morsy & Maria Pia Iannariello & Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2007. "Role of Debt Maturity Structureon Firm Fixed Assets During Sudden Stop Episodes; Evidence From Thailand," IMF Working Papers 07/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Kirsanova, Tatiana & Menzies, Gordon & Vines, David, 2007. "Stiglitz Versus the IMF on the Asian Debt Crisis: An Intertemporal Model with Real Exchange Rate Overshooting," CEPR Discussion Papers 6318, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Angelo Marsiglia Fasolo, 2006. "Interdependence and Contagion: an Analysis of Information Transmission in Latin America's Stock Markets," Working Papers Series 112, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Caio Ibsen R. Almeida & José Valentim M. Vicente, 2007. "Identifying Volatility Risk Premium from Fixed Income Asian Options," Working Papers Series 136, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- David Anthoff & Robert J. Nicholls & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Sea Level Rise And Equity Weighting," Working Papers FNU-136, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised May 2007.
- Lionel Fontagné & Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2007. "Specialisation across Varieties within Products and North-South Competition," Working Papers 2007-06, CEPII research center.
- Joseph A. McCAHERY & Erik P.M. VERMEULEN & HISATAKE Masato & SAITO Jun, 2007. "Traditional and Innovative Approaches to Legal Reform: 'The New Company Law'," Discussion papers 07033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Isha Dewan & Rohini Somanathan, 2007. "Poverty targeting in public programs: A comparison of some nonparametric tests and their application to Indian microfinance," Working papers 154, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.