Report NEP-SBM-2019-10-21This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pietro Santoleri, 2019. "Innovation and job creation in (high-growth) new firms," LEM Papers Series 2019/31, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mafini Dosso & Didier Lebert, 2019. "A geography of corporate knowledge flows across world regions: evidence from patent citations of top R&D-investing firms," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2019-03, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Marco Caliendo & Maximilian Goethner & Martin Weißenberger, 2019. "Entrepreneurial Persistence Beyond Survival: Measurement and Determinants," CEPA Discussion Papers 11, Center for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Gabriel Gimenez Roche, 2019. "Business and technology paradigms: The entrepreneurial bridge," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 9810990, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Gernot Hutschenreiter & Johannes Weber & Christian Rammer, 2019. "Innovation support in the enterprise sector: Industry and SMEs," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 82, OECD Publishing.
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A., 2019. "Using innovation to hedge against economic and political uncertainty evidence from emerging nations," Kiel Working Papers 2142, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Johan Miorner & Annita Kalpaka & Jens Sorvik & Joakim Wernberg, 2019. "Exploring heterogeneous Digital Innovation Hubs in their context," JRC Working Papers JRC117976, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Autor, David & Dorn, David & Hanson, Gordon H. & Pisano, Gary & Shu, Pian, 2019. "Foreign Competition and Domestic Innovation: Evidence from U.S. Patents," IZA Discussion Papers 12638, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Holger Graf & Tom Broekel, 2019. "A shot in the dark? Policy influence on cluster networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1927, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2019.
- David H. Autor & David Dorn & Gordon H. Hanson & Gary Pisano & Pian Shu, 2019. "Foreign Competition and Domestic Innovation: Evidence from U.S. Patents," CESifo Working Paper Series 7865, CESifo.
- Devasheesh Mathur, 2019. "Situating Social Entrepreneurship In Public Service Innovation Literature," Working papers 2019-31-07, Voice of Research.
- Sara Amoroso & Simone Vannuccini, 2019. "Teaming up with Large R&D Investors: Good or Bad for Knowledge Production and Diffusion?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2019-05, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Silvia Appelt & Fernando Galindo-Rueda & Ana Cinta González Cabral, 2019. "Measuring R&D tax support: Findings from the new OECD R&D Tax Incentives Database," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2019/06, OECD Publishing.
- José Guimón, 2019. "Policy initiatives to enhance the impact of public research: Promoting excellence, transfer and co-creation," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 81, OECD Publishing.
- Stefano Costa & Federico Sallusti & Claudio Vicarelli & Davide Zurlo, 2019. "Tech on the ROC: A New Way of Looking at Exporting Firms," Working Papers LuissLab 19152, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Canidio, Andrea & Legros, Patrick, 2019. "Task Discretion, Labor Market Frictions and Entrepreneurship," CEPR Discussion Papers 13954, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.