Report NEP-SBM-2019-09-30This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Proeger, Till & Runst, Petrik, 2019. "Digitization and knowledge spillover effectiveness: Evidence from the "German Mittelstand"," ifh Working Papers 20/2019, Volkswirtschaftliches Institut für Mittelstand und Handwerk an der Universität Göttingen (ifh).
- Caroline Paunov & Martin Borowiecki & Nevine El-Mallakh, 2019. "Cross-country evidence on the contributions of research institutions to innovation," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 77, OECD Publishing.
- Alejandro Bello-Pintado & Felipe Berrutti & Carlos Bianchi & Pablo Blanchard, 2019. "Knowledge searching strategies, testing for complementarities on the innovation behavior of the firm," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 19-18, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Moretti, Enrico, 2019. "The Effect of High-Tech Clusters on the Productivity of Top Inventors," IZA Discussion Papers 12610, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Caliendo, Marco & Göthner, Maximilian & Weißenberger, Martin, 2019. "Entrepreneurial Persistence beyond Survival: Measurement and Determinants," IZA Discussion Papers 12607, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Paige Clayton & Maryann Feldman & Benjamin Montmartin, 2019. "Funding Emerging Ecosystems," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-25, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Rene Belderbos & Victor Gilsing & Boris Lokshin & Martin Carree & Juan Fernández Sastre, 2017. "The antecedents of new R&D collaborations with different partner types: On the dynamics of past R&D collaboration and innovative performance," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 596672, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Sina Ates, 2019. "What Happened to the U.S. Business Dynamism?," 2019 Meeting Papers 150, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Emin Dinlersoz & Jeremy Greenwood & Veronika Penciakova, 2019. "Synergizing Ventures," 2019 Meeting Papers 36, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Kristof Van Criekingen, 2018. "New evidence on determinants of IP litigation: A market-based approach," Working Papers of Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven 621964, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Management, Strategy and Innovation, Leuven.
- Rembrand Koning & Sharique Hasan & Aaron Chatterji, 2019. "Experimentation and Startup Performance: Evidence from A/B testing," NBER Working Papers 26278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando Leibovici & David Wiczer, 2019. "Firm-level credit ratings and default in the Great Recession: Theory and evidence," 2019 Meeting Papers 1389, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Daan Kolkman & Arjen van Witteloostuijn, 2019. "Data Science in Strategy: Machine learning and text analysis in the study of firm growth," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 19-066/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Colonnelli, E & Prem, M, 2019. "Corruption and firms," Documentos de Trabajo 017430, Universidad del Rosario.