Report NEP-SBM-2019-04-22This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- G. Medda & OA Carboni, 2019. "External R&D Acquisition and Product Innovation," Working Paper CRENoS 201906, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Crowley, Frank & Jordan, Declan, 2018. "The trade-off between absorptive capacity and appropriability of the returns to innovation effort," SRERC Working Paper Series SRERCWP2018-2, University College Cork (UCC), Spatial and Regional Economic Research Centre (SRERC).
- Diego Aboal & Gustavo Rojas & Belén Servín & Paz Queraltó, 2019. "How Effective are Innovation Support Programs to Stimulate Innovation? Evidence from Paraguay," Documentos de Trabajo LACEA 017233, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA.
- Daldere, Dace, 2019. "Enhancing the Effectiveness of Companies’ Open Innovation Efforts for Firm Performance: A Comprehensive Network Perspective," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 112353, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Nathan, Max & Rosso, Anna, 2019. "Innovative Events," IZA Discussion Papers 12213, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ufuk Akcigit & Sina T. Ates, 2019. "What Happened to U.S. Business Dynamism?," NBER Working Papers 25756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bircan, Cagatay & de Haas, Ralph, 2019. "The Limits of Lending? Banks and Technology Adoption across Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 13663, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mohamed Amara, 2019. "Firm Performance and Agglomeration Effects: Evidence from Tunisian Firm-level Data," Working Papers 1297, Economic Research Forum, revised 2019.
- Iman Cheratian & Saleh Goltabar & Carla Daniela Calá, 2019. "Spatial Drivers of Firm Entry in Iran," Working Papers 1285, Economic Research Forum, revised 2019.
- Bachev, Hrabrin & Ivanov, Bodjidar & Toteva, Dessislava, 2019. "Sustainability of agro-ecosystems in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 93320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blandinieres, Florence, 2019. "Anatomy of the medical innovation process: What are the consequences of replicability issues on innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-011, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Oecd, 2019. "Boosting social entrepreneurship and social enterprise development in Lithuania: In-depth policy review," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Papers 2019/02, OECD Publishing.
- Fabisik, Kornelia & Fahlenbrach, Rudiger & Stulz, Rene M. & Taillard, Jerome P., 2018. "Why are Firms with More Managerial Ownership Worth Less?," Working Paper Series 2018-24, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Yilmaz Kiliçaslan & Ugur Aytun & Oytun Meçik, 2019. "Global Value Chain Integration and Productivity: The Case of Turkish Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers 1283, Economic Research Forum, revised 2019.
- Estelle Pellegrin-Boucher & Fréderic Le Roy & Călin Gurău', 2018. "Managing Selling Coopetition: A Case Study of the ERP industry," Post-Print hal-02081431, HAL.
- Paul J.J. Welfens & Tian Xiong, 2018. "The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment on Regional Innovation Capacity in China," EIIW Discussion paper disbei247, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Ana Cuadros & Jordi Paniagua & Antonio Navas, 2019. "Moving ideas across borders: Migrant inventors, patents and FDI," Working Papers 1904, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.