Report NEP-SBM-2018-11-26This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aghion, Philippe & Bergeaud, Antonin & Cette, Gilbert & Lecat, Rémy & Maghin, Helene, 2018. "The Inverted-U Relationship Between Credit Access and Productivity Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 13212, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tomoyuki Iida & Kanako Shoji & Shunichi Yoneyama, 2018. "What Drives China's Growth? Evidence from Micro-level Data," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 18-E-19, Bank of Japan.
- Ana Martins & Tiago Domingues & Catarina Branco, 2018. "The Determinants of TFP Growth in the Portuguese Service Sector," GEE Papers 0114, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Nov 2018.
- Emna Rassâa & Hafedh Ben Abdennebi, 2018. "Intellectual Property Rights and Innovation in Developing Countries: A Panel Analysis," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 6910165, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Sophie Hooge & Milena Chen & Dominique Laousse, 2018. "Dynamics of innovative concepts in exploratory projects: managing consistency between originality, collaboration and strategy," Post-Print hal-01900545, HAL.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Tobias Kruse, 2018. "A review of the empirical literature combining economic and environmental performance data at the micro-level," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1514, OECD Publishing.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars & Svensson, Roger, 2018. "Verifying High Quality: Entry for Sale," CEPR Discussion Papers 13173, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Grigsby, John & Nicholas, Tom & Stantcheva, Stefanie, 2018. "Taxation and Innovation in the 20th Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 13167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marija Becic & Perica Vojinic, 2018. "The Role of Female Top Manager in Innovation Activities: Case of CEECs? firms," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 6909790, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Toth, J. & Torok, A. & Balogh, J.M., 2018. "Networking theory of innovation in practice A Pan-European overview based on the Community Innovation Survey," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277158, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christopher Hansen & Joern H. Block & Matthias Neuenkirch, 2018. "Family Firm Performance over the Business Cycle: A Meta-Analysis," Research Papers in Economics 2018-06, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Elena Karnoukhova & Anastasia Stepanova & Maria Kokoreva, 2018. "The Influence Of The Ownership Structure On The Performance Of Innovative Companies In The Us," HSE Working papers WP BRP 70/FE/2018, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Konon, Alexander & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2018. "Prediction Based on Entrepreneurship-Prone Personality Profiles: Sometimes Worse Than the Toss of a Coin," IZA Discussion Papers 11880, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).