Report NEP-SBM-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Economidou, Claire & Grillo, Luca & Henrekson, Magnus & Sanders, Mark, 2018. "Financial and Institutional Reforms for an Entrepreneurial Society," Working Paper Series 1203, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Frank M. Fossen, 2018. "Opportunity versus Necessity Entrepreneurship: Two Components of Business Creation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 959, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Hong, Suting & Serfes, Konstantinos & Thiele, Veikko, 2018. "Competition in the Venture Capital Market and the Success of Startup Companies: Theory and Evidence," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2018-2, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Giovanni Ferri & Raoul Minetti & Pierluigi Murro, 2018. "Credit Relationships in the Great Trade Collapse. Micro Evidence From Europe," CERBE Working Papers wpC26, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Jeremie Bertrand & Pierluigi Murro, 2018. "Is trade credit a substitute for relationship lending credit?," CERBE Working Papers wpC25, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Mário Alexandre Patrício Martins da Silva, 2018. "Cooperative R&D And Commitment To A Policy Of Know-How Trading," FEP Working Papers 601, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Wilfried A. KOUAMÉ & Sampawende J.-A. TAPSOBA, 2018. "Structural Reforms and Firms’ Productivity: Evidence from Developing Countries," Working Papers P216, FERDI.
- Giovanni Marin & Antonello Zanfei, 2018. "Does Host Market Regulation Induce Cross Border Environmental Innovation?," SEEDS Working Papers 0518, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Mar 2018.
- Nobuyoshi Yamori, 2018. "Japan’s Credit Guarantee System Reform of 2017 and New Functions of Credit Guarantee Associations," Discussion Paper Series DP2018-03, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- G. Cette & S. Corde & R. Lecat, 2018. "Firm-level Productivity Dispersion and Convergence," Working papers 662, Banque de France.
- Klimczuk-Kochańska, Magdalena, 2017. "Startup as a partner of cooperation for big company in the agri-food industry: Analysis of forms of cooperation on examples," MPRA Paper 84756, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Teresa Farinha Fernandes & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Andrea Morrison & Ron Boschma, 2018. "What Drives the Geography of Jobs in the US? Unpacking Relatedness," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1813, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2018.
- Dalton, Patricio & Rüschenpöhler, Julius & Zia, Bilal, 2018. "Determinants and Dynamics of Business Aspirations : Evidence from Small-scale Entrepreneurs in an Emerging Market," Discussion Paper 2018-009, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.