Report NEP-SBM-2013-08-16This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bartelsman, Eric & Dobbelaere, Sabien & Peters, Bettina, 2013. "Allocation of Human Capital and Innovation at the Frontier: Firm-Level Evidence on Germany and the Netherlands," IZA Discussion Papers 7540, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dan Breznitz & Amos Zehavi, 2013. "What Does Politics Have to Do with Innovation? Economic Distribution and Innovation Policy in OECD Countries," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 303, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Irina Melo & Alexandra Ferreira-Lopes, 2013. "Regional and Sectoral Foreign Direct Investment in Portugal since Joining the EU: A Dynamic Portrait," GEE Papers 0049, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Jul 2013.
- Rider, Christopher I. & Thompson, Peter & Kacperczyk, Aleksandra & Tåg, Joacim, 2013. "Experience and Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 970, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Margarian, Anne, 2013. "Regional industrial structure, productivity, wealth and income distribution in German regions," Thünen Working Papers 1, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Item repec:cge:warwcg:145 is not listed on IDEAS anymore