Report NEP-SBM-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Hellman & Enrico Perotti, 2010. "The Circulation of Ideas in Firms and Markets," Working Papers 2010.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sauer, Johannes & Zilberman, David, 2010. "Innovation Behaviour At Farm Level – Selection And Identification," 114th Seminar, April 15-16, 2010, Berlin, Germany 61354, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Uchikawa, Shuji, 2009. "Small and Medium Enterprises in Japan: Surviving the Long-Term Recession," ADBI Working Papers 169, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Fortuin, Frances T.J.M. & Omta, S.W.F. (Onno), 2009. "Drivers and Barriers to Innovation in the Food Processing Industry Continued. A Comparison of the Netherlands and the Shanghai Region in China," 2009 International European Forum, February 15-20, 2009, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 59198, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Noble, Chris, 2010. "Knowledge Capabilities, Communication and Innovation in Beef Cattle Farm Enterprises," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia 59107, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Michael Schwartz, 2010. "A Control Group Study of Incubators’ Impact to Promote Firm Survival," IWH Discussion Papers 11, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Consoli, Davide & Patrucco, Pier Paolo, 2010. "Complexity and the Coordination of Technological Knowledge: the Case of Innovation Platforms," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201007, University of Turin.
- Mahr, Ferdinand, 2010. "Hybrid Strategy and Firm Performance: The Moderating Role of Individual and Technological Ambidexterity," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 11504, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Uwe Cantner & Matthias Bürger, 2010. "The Regional Dimension of Sectoral Innovativeness An Empirical Investigation of Two Specialised Supplier and Two Science-Based Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-032, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- György Kadocsa, 2010. "Research on the Competitiveness Factors of Small and Medium Enterprises," Working Paper Series 1004, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:22686 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rainer Kattel & Erkki Karo, 2010. "Is 'Open Innovation' Re-Inventing Innovation Policy for Catching-up Economies?," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 30, TUT Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance.