Small and Medium Enterprises in Japan: Surviving the Long-Term Recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Edmonds & Manabu Fujimura, 2008. "Road Infrastructure and Regional Economic Integration: Evidence from the Mekong," Chapters,in: Infrastructure and Trade in Asia, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsjapan sme recession; japan sme restructuring;
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2010-05-22 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-SBM-2010-05-22 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .