Report NEP-RMG-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manasa Gopal & Markus Pasche, 2012. "Market-based Eurobonds Without Cross-Subsidisation," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 2012-37, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Udaibir S. Das & Maria A. Oliva & Takahiro Tsuda, 2012. "ï»¿Sovereign Risk : A Macro-Financial Perspective," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23344, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Völker, Florian & Cremers, Heinz & Panzer, Christof, 2012. "Integration des Marktliquiditätsrisikos in das Risikoanalysekonzept des Value at Risk," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 198, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- M. Cadoni & R. Melis & A. Trudda, 2012. "Financial crisis: a new measure for risk of pension funds assets," Working Paper CRENoS 201231, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Dimitri O. Ledenyov & Viktor O. Ledenyov, 2012. "On the Risk Management with Application of Econophysics Analysis in Central Banks and Financial Institutions," Papers 1211.4108, arXiv.org.
- Manfred Jaeger-Ambrozewicz, 2012. "Closed form solutions of measures of systemic risk," Papers 1211.4173, arXiv.org.
- Wolfgang Reitgruber, 2012. "The Calculus of Expected Loss: Backtesting Parameter-Based Expected Loss in a Basel II Framework," Papers 1211.4946, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2013.
- Robin Greenwood & Augustin Landier & David Thesmar, 2012. "Vulnerable Banks," NBER Working Papers 18537, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viral V. Acharya, 2012. "The Dodd-Frank Act and Basel III : Intentions, Unintended Consequences, and Lessons for Emerging Markets," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23352, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Gaston Giordana & Ingmar Schumacher, 2012. "An Empirical Study on the Impact of Basel III Standards on Banks? Default Risk: The Case of Luxembourg," BCL working papers 79, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Mariano Graziano, 2012. "Italian nonfinancial firms and derivatives," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 139, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Guillaume Roussellet, 2012. "Fiscal Sustainability in the Presence of Systemic Banks: the Case of EU Countries," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12077, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.