Report NEP-RMG-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Wozabal & Ronald Hochreiter, 2009. "A Coupled Markov Chain Approach to Credit Risk Modeling," Papers 0911.3802, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2014.
- Ana-Maria Gavril, 2009. "Exchange Rate Risk: Heads or Tails," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 35, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Xin Huang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2009. "Assessing the systemic risk of a heterogeneous portfolio of banks during the recent financial crisis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cristina Belciuganu, 2009. "Spillover effect: A study for major capital markets and Romania capital market," Advances in Economic and Financial Research - DOFIN Working Paper Series 29, Bucharest University of Economics, Center for Advanced Research in Finance and Banking - CARFIB.
- Alejandro García & Andrei Prokopiw, 2009. "Measures of Aggregate Credit Conditions and Their Potential Use by Central Banks," Discussion Papers 09-12, Bank of Canada.
- Jokivuolle, Esa & Kiema, Ilkka & Vesala, Timo, 2009. "Credit allocation, capital requirements and procyclicality," Research Discussion Papers 23/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Damiano Brigo & Andrea Pallavicini & Vasileios Papatheodorou, 2009. "Bilateral counterparty risk valuation for interest-rate products: impact of volatilities and correlations," Papers 0911.3331, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Xin Huang & Hao Zhou & Haibin Zhu, 2009. "A framework for assessing the systemic risk of major financial institutions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert Ślepaczuk & Grzegorz Zakrzewski, 2009. "Emerging versus developed volatility indices. The comparison of VIW20 and VIX indices," Working Papers 2009-11, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie, 2009. "Interbank lending, credit risk premia and collateral," Working Paper Series 1107, European Central Bank.
- Zhijie Xiao & Roger Koenker, 2009. "Conditional Quantile Estimation for GARCH Models," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 725, Boston College Department of Economics.