Report NEP-RES-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hendrik Ritter & Mark Schopf, 2013. "Unilateral Climate Policy: Harmful or even Disastrous?," FEMM Working Papers 130010, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Quiggin, John, 2013. "Carbon pricing and the precautionary principle," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 152098, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Nicola Brandt, 2013. "Greening Growth in Luxembourg," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1063, OECD Publishing.
- Baghdadi, Omniya el- & Desha, Cheryl & Hargroves, Karlson, 2013. "Considering the Economic Value of Natural Design Elements at City Scale," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152149, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Thunström, Linda & van 't Veld, Klaas & Shogren, Jason F. & Nordström, Jonas, 2013. "On Strategic Ignorance of Environmental Harm and Social Norms," Working Papers 2013:22, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Morrison, Mark & Duncan, Roderick & Parton, Kevin & Sherley, Chris, 2013. "The Relationship between Religious Persuasion and Climate Change Attitudes in Australia," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152147, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Lennox, James A. & Turner, James & Daigneault, Adam J. & Jhunjhnuwala, Kanika, 2013. "Regional, sectoral and temporal differences in carbon leakage," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152164, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Herrnstadt, Evan & Muehlegger, Erich, 2013. "Weather, Salience of Climate Change and Congressional Voting," Working Paper Series rwp13-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Schumacher, Ingmar & Zou, Benteng, 2014. "Threshold Preferences and the Environment," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 484, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.