Report NEP-REG-2019-08-12This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Gunther & Wolf-Peter Schill & Alexander Zerrahn, 2019. "Prosumage of solar electricity: tariff design, capacity investments, and power system effects," Papers 1907.09855, arXiv.org.
- Fulton, Lew PhD & Kiani, Behdad PhD & Dominguez-Faus, Rosa PhD, 2019. "Analysis and Projections of BEVs, Renewable Electricity, and GHG Reductions through 2050," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt0wt6v2hs, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Moreno, Diego & Lemus Torres, Ana Belén, 2019. "The Non-Neutrality of the Arm's Length Principle with Imperfect Competition," UC3M Working papers. Economics 28640, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Devine, Mel & Nolan, Sheila & Lynch, Muireann Á. & O’Malley, Mark, 2019. "The effect of Demand Response and wind generation on electricity investment and operation," Papers RB201907, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Christos Genakos & Mario Pagliero, 2019. "Competition and pass-through: evidence from isolated markets," CEP Discussion Papers dp1638, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Jonas Teusch & Nils Axel Braathen, 2019. "Are environmental tax policies beneficial?: Learning from programme evaluation studies," OECD Environment Working Papers 150, OECD Publishing.
- Moreno, Diego & Lemus Torres, Ana Belén, 2019. "Strategic Incentives for Keeping One Set of Books under the Arm's Length Principle," UC3M Working papers. Economics 28676, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Nils Herger, 2019. "Unregulated and regulated free banking. The case of Switzerland reinterpreted," Working Papers 19.06, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Panagiota Papadimitri & Ansgar Wohlschlegel, 2019. "Lobbying, Regulatory Enforcement and Corporate Governance: Theory and Evidence from Regulatory Enforcement Actions against US Banks," Working Papers in Economics & Finance 2019-08, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth Business School, Economics and Finance Subject Group.
- Ryan Hawthorne & Lukasz Grzybowski, 2019. "Narrowing the 'Digital Divide': The Role of Complementarities Between Fixed and Mobile Data in South Africa," CESifo Working Paper Series 7711, CESifo.
- Abrell, Jan & Chavaz, Léo & Weigt, Hannes, 2019. "Assessing supply security - A compound indicator," Working papers 2019/10, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- de Menezes, Lilian M. & Russo, Marianna & Urga, Giovanni, 2019. "Measuring liquidity in gas markets: The case of the UK National Balancing Point," Papers RB201906, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Hiroko Okajima & Shigeharu Okajima & Kenji Takeuchi, 2019. "Corporate responses to public pressures and price increases:Evidence from Japan's electricity crisis," Discussion Papers 1908, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Lee, Gi-Eu & Rollins, Kimberly S. & Singletary, Loretta, 2019. "Evaluating Alternative Institutions for Improving Water Allocation and Use Efficiency: Case Studies from the Western United States," 2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia 291251, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Kazuhiro Takauchi & Tomomichi Mizuno, 2019. "Is competition in the transport industry bad?A welfare analysis of R&D with inter-regional transportation," Discussion Papers 1910, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Nicholas Ryan, 2019. "Contract Enforcement and Productive Efficiency: Evidence from the Bidding and Renegotiation of Power Contracts in India," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2164R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2019.
- Ayuma Ken Kikkawa & Yuan Mei & Pablo Robles Santamarina, 2019. "The Impact of NAFTA on Prices and Competition: Evidence from Mexican Manufacturing Plants," CESifo Working Paper Series 7700, CESifo.