Report NEP-REG-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krauss, Alexander, 2016. "How natural gas tariff increases can influence poverty: results, measurement constraints and bias," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68496, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Edward Oughton, 2018. "Towards 5G: scenario-based assessment of the future supply and demand for mobile telecommunications infrastructure," Working Papers 2017/04 (revised), Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Hlalefang Khobai, 2017. "Electricity consumption and economic growth: A panel data approach to BRICS countries," Working Papers 1707, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Aug 2017.
- Hlalefang Khobai & Pierre Le Roux, 2017. "Does renewable energy consumption drive economic growth: Evidence from granger-causality techniques," Working Papers 1708, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Aug 2017.
- Agiakloglou, Christos & Polemis, Michael, 2017. "Evaluating the liberalization process on Telecommunications services for EU countries," MPRA Paper 85119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khobai, Hlalefang, 2018. "Investigating the linkage between Renewable Energy Consumption and Economic Growth: The case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 85082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolfgang Briglauer & Niklas S. Dürr & Oliver Falck & Kai Hüschelrath, 2018. "Does State Aid for Broadband Deployment in Rural Areas Close the Digital and Economic Divide?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6947, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leal, Mariel & Garcia, Arturo & Lee, Sang-Ho, 2018. "The timing of environmental tax policy with a consumer-friendly firm," MPRA Paper 85393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cherbonnier, Frédéric & Ivaldi, Marc & Muller-Vibes, Catherine & Van Der Straeten, Karine, 2018. "Competition For Versus In the Market of Long-Distance Passenger Rail Services," TSE Working Papers 18-901, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Apr 2018.
- Reyer Gerlagh & Roweno J.R.K. Wan, 2018. "Optimal Stabilization in an Emission Permits Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 6950, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alessi, Monica & Núñez Ferrer,Jorge & Egenhofer, Christian, 2018. "Suspended in legal limbo: Protecting investment in renewable energy in the EU," CEPS Papers 13373, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Chatterjee, Rittwik & Chattopadhyay, Srobonti & Kabiraj, Tarun, 2018. "Spillovers and R&D Incentive under Incomplete Information," MPRA Paper 85089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damert, Matthias & Rudolph, Frederic, 2018. "Policy options for a decarbonisation of passenger cars in the EU: Recommendations based on a literature review," Wuppertal Papers 193, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Chenghan Hou & Bao H. Nguyen, 2018. "Understanding the US natural gas market: A Markov switching VAR approach," CAMA Working Papers 2018-14, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.