Report NEP-REG-2014-07-21This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrice Bougette & Christophe Charlier, 2014. "Renewable Energy, Subsidies, and the WTO: Where has the ‘Green’ Gone?," Working Papers 2014.08, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Patrícia Pereira da Silva & Pedro Cerqueira, 2014. "Drivers for Household Electricity Prices in the EU: A System-GMM Panel Data Approach," GEMF Working Papers 2014-13, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Nicolas Boccard, 2013. "The Cost of Nuclear Electricity: France after Fukushima," CEPR Discussion Papers 687, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Nina Boogen & Souvik Datta & Massimo Filippini, 2014. "Going beyond tradition: Estimating residential electricity demand using an appliance index and energy services," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 14/200, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13648 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13624 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antony Millner & Hélène Ollivier & Leo Simon, 2014. "Policy experimentation, political competition and heterogeneous beliefs," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01022728, HAL.
- Christos Genakos & Tommaso Valletti, 2014. "Evaluating a Decade of Mobile Termination Rate Regulation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1282, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2014. "Energy Prices, Subsidies and Resource Tax Reform in China," CCEP Working Papers 1406, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim & Apergis, Nicholas, 2014. "The Dynamic Linkage between CO2 emissions, Economic Growth, Renewable Energy Consumption, Number of Tourist Arrivals and Trade," MPRA Paper 57261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2014.
"Gouvernance optimale moderne des universités
[Modern optimal governance of universities]," MPRA Paper 57275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koijen, Ralph S.J. & Yogo, Motohiro, 2014. "The Cost of Financial Frictions for Life Insurers," Staff Report 500, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Dramane Coulibaly, 2014. "The Impact of Market Regulations on Intra-European Real Exchange Rates," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS hal-00961713, HAL.
- Francis, William, 2014. "UK deposit-taker responses to the financial crisis: what are the lessons?," Bank of England working papers 501, Bank of England.
- Rod Tyers, 2014. "Asymmetry in Boom-Bust Shocks: Australian Performance with Oligopoly," CAMA Working Papers 2014-50, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ferrier, Peyton, 2014. "The Effects of Phytosanitary Regulations on U.S. Imports of Fresh Fruits and Vegetables," Economic Research Report 176199, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13633 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Éric Monnet & Stefano Pagliari & Shahin Vallée, 2014. "Europe between financial repression and regulatory capture," Working Papers 838, Bruegel.