Report NEP-REG-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mary T. Kelly & John S. Ying, 2009. "Testing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Competition on Cable Television Rates," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 3, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pollitt, M.G. & Stern, J., 2009. "Human Resource Constraints for Electricity Regulation in Developing Countries: Has Anything Changed?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0914, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Financial Regulation and Risk Management: Addressing Risk Challenges in a Changing Financial Environment," MPRA Paper 14503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Nicita & Matteo Rizzolli, 2009. "The Case for the Virtual Strike. An Appraisal of the Italian Proposal," Department of Economics University of Siena 557, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Elisabetta Gualandri & Andrea Landi & Valeria Venturelli, 2009. "Financial Crisis And New Dimensions Of Liquidity Risk: Rethinking Prudential Regulation And Supervision," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 09011, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Item repec:xrp:wpaper:xreap2009-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Lupi & Fabio M. Manenti & Antonio Scialˆ & Cristiano Varin, 2009. "On the Assessment of Regulators' Efficiency. An Application to European Telecommunications," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0098, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Di Tella, Rafael & Dubra, Juan, 2008. "Anger and Regulation," MPRA Paper 14442, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Mar 2009.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo & Maixe-Altes, J. Carles, 2008. "Organisational change and the computerisation of British and Spanish savings banks, circa 1965-1985," MPRA Paper 14479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cécile Carpentier & Douglas Cumming & Jean-Marc Suret, 2009. "The Value of Capital Market Regulation: IPOs versus Reverse Mergers," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-06, CIRANO.
- Francesca Barigozzi & Dominique Henriet, 2008. "Genetic Information: Comparing Alternative Regulatory Approaches when Prevention Matters," CHILD Working Papers wp01_09, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Pollock, R., 2009. "Changing the Numbers: UK Directory Enquiries Deregulation and the Failure of Choice," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0916, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marianna Succurro, 2008. "Bankruptcy Systems And Economic Performance Across Contries: Some Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 200801, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Surfield, Christopher & Welch, William, 2009. "Atypical Work and Employment Regulations: A Comparison of Right-to-Work to Closed-Shop States," MPRA Paper 14462, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonardi, Jean-Philippe & Urbiztondo, Santiago & Quélin, Bertrand, 2009. "International expansion, diversification and regulated firms' nonmarket strategy," MPRA Paper 14436, University Library of Munich, Germany.