Report NEP-REG-2009-01-31This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roland Strausz, 2009. "Regulatory Risk under Optimal Incentive Regulation," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Barros, Pedro P. & Hoernig, Steffen & Nilssen, Tore, 2008. "Keeping Both Eyes Wide Open: The Life of a Competitive Authority among Sectoral Regulators," Memorandum 12/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200880 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Howell Jackson, 2008. "A Pragmatic Approach to the Phased Consolidation of Financial Regulation in the United States," FMG Special Papers sp184, Financial Markets Group.
- Anca Cotet, 2009. "More Evidence on the Quality-Quantity Trade-off in Medical Care," Working Papers 200902, Ball State University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Sonia Ben Kheder & Natalia Zugravu, 2008. "The pollution haven hypothesis: a geographic economy model in a comparative study," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v08083, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Yannis Katsoulacos & David Ulph, 2008. "On Optimal Legal Standards for Competition Policy: A General Welfare-Based Analysis," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 200812, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini, 2009. "Does Employment Protection Legislation Affect Firm Investment? The European Case," Working Papers 0902, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2009.
- Bonache, Adrien, 2008.
"Déréglementation, sécurité et prévision d’accidents extrêmes: le cas du fret ferroviaire français
[Deregulation, security and extreme accidents projection: The French freight rail case]," MPRA Paper 12962, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2009. "A European Mandate for Financial Sector Supervisors in the EU," IMF Working Papers 09/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Philip Keitel, 2008. "Legislative responses to data breaches and information security failures," Consumer Finance Institute discussion papers 08-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2008020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Andrew Postlewaite, 2009. "Should Courts Always Enforce What Contracting Parties Write?," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-004, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.