Report NEP-REG-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Málaga Butrón, Guillermo Roberto Tomas, 2008. "Wages, efficiency and labor market regulation in an inflationary environment," Textos para discussão 13, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Item repec:apr:aprpdp:dp29.pdf is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claudio Borio & Haibin Zhu, 2008. "Capital regulation, risk-taking and monetary policy: a missing link in the transmission mechanism?," BIS Working Papers 268, Bank for International Settlements.
- Raffaella Sadun, 2008. "Does Planning Regulation Protect Independent Retailers?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0888, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ana Pinto Borges & João Correia-da-Silva, 2008. "Using Cost Observation to Regulate Bureaucratic Firms," FEP Working Papers 304, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Roberta Longo & Marisa Miraldo & Andrew Street, 2008. "Price regulation of pluralistic markets subject to provider collusion," Working Papers 045cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Lafrance, Amelie & Gu, Wulong, 2008. "Productivity Growth in Canadian and U.S. Regulated Industries," The Canadian Productivity Review 2008020e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Franz R. Hahn, 2008. "A Primer on Financial System Meltdown. The Economists' View," WIFO Working Papers 333, WIFO.
- Edward J. Kane & Rosalind Bennett & Robert Oshinsky, 2008. "Evidence of Improved Monitoring and Insolvency Resolution after FDICIA," NBER Working Papers 14576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myong-Hun Chang & Joseph E. Harrington, Jr., 2008. "The Impact of a Corporate Leniency Program on Antitrust Enforcement and Cartelization," Economics Working Paper Archive 548, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Christian Calmès & Raymond Théoret, 2008. "Banking Deregulation and Financial Stability : is it Time to re-regulate in Canada ?," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp042008, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.