Report NEP-PUB-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Albert Marcet & Katharina Greulich, 2008. "Pareto-Improving Optimal Capital and Labor Taxes," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 733.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Tirole, Jean, 2008. "From Pigou to Extended Liability: On the Optimal Taxation of Externalities under Imperfect Financial Markets," IDEI Working Papers 503, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Alexander D Klemm, 2008. "Effective Average Tax Rates for Permanent Investment," IMF Working Papers 08/56, International Monetary Fund.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Joan Esteban, 2007. "Redistributive Taxation and Public Expenditures," Economics Series Working Papers 366, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Anton Korinek & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2008. "Dividend Taxation and Intertemporal Tax Arbitrage," NBER Working Papers 13858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kari, Seppo & Karikallio, Hanna, 2007. "Tax Treatment of Dividends and Capital Gains and the Dividend Decision Under Dual Income Tax," Discussion Papers 416, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:200801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sherry A. Glied, 2008. "Health Care Financing, Efficiency, and Equity," NBER Working Papers 13881, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raffaela Giordano & Sandro Momigliano & Stefano Neri & Roberto Perotti, 2008. "The effetcs of fiscal policy in Italy: Evidence from a VAR model," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 656, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Thomas Dalsgaard, 2008. "Tax and Welfare Reforms in the Czech Republic—Structural Implications and Challenges," IMF Working Papers 08/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Kosonen, Tuomas, 2007. "The Increased Revenue from Finnish Corporate Income Tax in the 1990s," Discussion Papers 421, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Kari, Seppo & Karikallio, Hanna & Pirttilä, Jukka, 2007. "Anticipating Tax Changes: Evidence from the Finnish Corporate Income Tax Reform of 2005 (Updated version VATT Discussion papers 447)," Discussion Papers 426, VATT Institute for Economic Research.