Report NEP-PPM-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vidal, Jordi Blanes I & Möller, Marc, 2016. "Team adaptation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66439, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Steinbach, Sandro, 2016. "Similarity in Demand Structures and Foreign Direct Investment in the Food and Beverage Industry," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235906, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Misato Sato & Marta Ciszawska & Timothy Laing, 2016. "Demand for offsetting and insetting in the EU Emissions Trading System," GRI Working Papers 237, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Bucheli, José R. & Bohara, Alok K. & Villa, Kira, 2016. "The Impact of a Rural Road Development Project on Multidimensional Poverty in Nepal," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235214, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Riddell, Chris & Riddell, W. Craig, 2016. "When Can Experimental Evidence Mislead? A Re-Assessment of Canada's Self Sufficiency Project," IZA Discussion Papers 9939, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gianluca Misuraca & Csaba Kucsera & Fiorenza Lipparini & Christian Voigt & Raluca Radescu, 2016. "Mapping and Analysis of ICT-enabled Social Innovation initiatives promoting social investment in integrated approaches to the provision of social services: IESI Knowledge Map 2015," JRC Working Papers JRC101042, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB) & Asian Development Bank (ADB), 2015. "Integrated Information and Communication Technology Strategies for Competitive Higher Education in Asia and the Pacific," ADB Reports RPT157785-2, Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- Pozdnukhov, Alexey, 2016. "Demand Forecasting and Activity-based Mobility Modeling from Cell Phone Data," Institute of Transportation Studies, Research Reports, Working Papers, Proceedings qt4hc9r218, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Berkeley.