Report NEP-PPM-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Metzger & Isabel Günther, 2013. "Analyzing Effectiveness of Development Aid Projects: Evaluation Ratings or Project Indicators?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 154, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Cruz, Cesi & Keefer, Philip, 2013. "The organization of political parties and the politics of bureaucratic reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6686, The World Bank.
- Nancy L. Stokey, 2013. "Wait-and-See: Investment Options under Policy Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 19630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen, Franklin & Babus, Ana & Carletti, Elena, 2013. "Asset Commonality, Debt Maturity and Systemic Risk," Working Papers 10-30, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Sabitova, Saltanat, 2013. "Kazakh emissions trading scheme: legal implications for land use," International Conference and Young Researchers Forum - Natural Resource Use in Central Asia: Institutional Challenges and the Contribution of Capacity Building 159097, University of Giessen (JLU Giessen), Center for International Development and Environmental Research.
- Takanori Ida & Naomi Fukuzawa, 2012. "Effects of Large-Scale Research Funding Programs:A Japanese Case Study," Discussion papers e-11-012, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.