Report NEP-PPM-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Gillier & Akın Kazakçı & Gérald Piat, 2012. "The Generation of Common Purpose in Innovation Partnerships : a Design Perspective," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00718287, HAL.
- Lant Pritchett & Matt Andrews & Michael Woolcock, 2012. "Escaping Capability Traps through Problem-Driven Iterative Adaptation (PDIA)," Working Papers 299, Center for Global Development.
- Okello, Julius Juma & Kirui, Oliver K. & Gitonga, Zachary, 2012. "A Triple Hurdle Analysis of the Use of Electronic-Based Agricultural Market Information Services: The Case of Smallholder Farmers in Kenya," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126804, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rojas Lara, Teresa, 2012. "Payments for Environmental Services: A Peruvian Case Study," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126807, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christian K.M. Kingombe, 2012. "Regional Analysis of Eastern Province Feeder Road Project - District level estimation of the Poverty Alleviation Effects of Rural Roads Improvements in Zambia’s Eastern Province," IHEID Working Papers 10-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Perretti, Biagio & Favia, MariaFara, 2012. "My neighbor is a farmer. How much agriculture is there in the ENPI CBC Programmes for the Mediterranean Basin?," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126219, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7485 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beath,Andrew & Christia,Fotini & Enikolopov,Ruben & Beath,Andrew & Christia,Fotini & Enikolopov,Ruben, 2012. "Winning hearts and minds through development ? evidence from a field experiment in Afghanistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6129, The World Bank.