Report NEP-POL-2018-05-21This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alonso, Ricardo & Câmara, Odilon, 2016. "Political disagreement and information in elections," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68393, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francesco, De Sinopoli & Giovanna, Iannantuoni & Valeria, Maggian & Stefania, Ottone, 2018. "A Two-Party System under the Proportional Rule is Possible: Strategic Voting in the Lab," Working Papers 381, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 16 May 2018.
- Lou Safra & Yann Algan & Teodora Tecu & Julie Grèzes & Nicolas Baumard & Coralie Chevallier, 2017. "Childhood harshness induces long-lasting preference for authoritarian leaders," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/ih2m9dvno9g, Sciences Po.
- Quoc-Anh Do & Kieu-Trang Nguyen & Anh N. Tran, 2017. "One Mandarin Benefits the Whole Clan: Hometown Favoritism in an Authoritarian Regime," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/sj22pruud8a, Sciences Po.
- PhD Michaela Slotwinski & Alois Stutzer, 2018. "Women Leaving the Playpen: The Emancipating Role of Female Suffrage," CESifo Working Paper Series 7002, CESifo Group Munich.
- Friedel Bolle & Philipp E. Otto, 2017. "The flip side of power," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 26, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Real Arai & Katsuyuki Naito & Tetsuo Ono, 2018. "Intergenerational policies, public debt, and economic growth: a politico-economic analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Friedel Bolle, 2018. "Simultaneous and Sequential Voting under General Decision Rules," Discussion Paper Series RECAP15 29, RECAP15, European University Viadrina, Frankfurt (Oder).
- Ilona Babenko & Viktar Fedaseyeu & Song Zhang, 2017. "Do CEOs affect employees' political choices?," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1750, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Bonica, Adam & Sen, Maya, 2017. "The Politics of Selecting the Bench from the Bar: The Legal Profession and Partisan Incentives to Introduce Ideology into Judicial Selection," Working Paper Series rwp17-048, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- van Hoorn, Andre, 2018. "The Political Economy of Automation: Occupational Automatability and Preferences for Redistribution," MPRA Paper 86460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Guiso & Helios Herrera & Massimo Morelli & Tommaso Sonno, 2018. "Global Crises and Populism: the Role of Eurozone Institutions," EIEF Working Papers Series 1806, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2018.
- Mansbridge, Jane, 2017. "Recursive Representation in the Representative System," Working Paper Series rwp17-045, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Cheikbossian, Guillaume & Fayat, Romain, 2018. "Group Size, Collective Action and Complementarities in Efforts," TSE Working Papers 18-918, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).