Report NEP-POL-2016-06-18This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Psycharis, Yannis & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Tselios, Vassilis, 2016. "Liberals, Socialists, and pork-barrel politics in Greece," CEPR Discussion Papers 11319, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- A.-M. Mayda & G. Peri & W. Steingress, 2016. "Immigration to the U.S.: A problem for the Republicans or the Democrats?," Working papers 597, Banque de France.
- Basu,Kaushik & Mitra,Tapan, 2016. "Nash on a rotary : two theorems with implications for electoral politics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7701, The World Bank.
- Shouro Dasgupta & Enrica De Cian & Elena Verdolini, 2016. "The political economy of energy innovation," WIDER Working Paper Series 017, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Callen, Michael & Gulzar, Saad & Hasanain, Ali & Khan, Muhammad Yasir, 2016. "The Political Economy of Public Sector Absence: Experimental Evidence from Pakistan," CEPR Discussion Papers 11321, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Toke S Aidt & Vitor Castro & Rodrigo Martins, 2016. "Shades of red and blue: Political ideology and sustainable development," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1635, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jeffrey Brinkman & Daniele Coen-Pirani & Holger Sieg, 2016. "The Political Economy of Underfunded Municipal Pension Plans," NBER Working Papers 22321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta C. Nwachukwu, 2016. "Political Regimes and Stock Market Performance in Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 16/012, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Strong, James, 2015. "Why parliament now decides on war: tracing the growth of the parliamentary prerogative through Syria, Libya and Iraq," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57325, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Heberer, Thomas, 2016. "Strategic behavior of private entrepreneurs in China: Collective action, representative claims, and connective action," Working Papers on East Asian Studies 108/2016, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of East Asian Studies IN-EAST.
- Rodriguez Acosta, Mauricio, 2016. "Essays in political economy and resource economic : A macroeconomic approach," Other publications TiSEM 1e39ef1b-43a2-4f95-892c-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Cherrelle Eid & Rudi Hakvoort & Martin de Jong, 2016. "Global trends in the political economy of smart grids: A tailored perspective on 'smart' for grids in transition," WIDER Working Paper Series 022, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- José Maria Valenzuela & Isabel Studer, 2016. "Climate change policy and power sector reform in Mexico under the 'golden age of gas'," WIDER Working Paper Series 033, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jose de Oliveira & Celio Andrade, 2016. "The political economy of clean energy transitions at sub-national level: Understanding the role of international climate regimes in energy policy in two Brazilian states," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- László Á. Kóczy, 2016. "How Brexit affects European Union power distribution," Working Paper Series 1601, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Volovik, Nadezhda (Воловик, Надежда), 2016. "Trade Policy of South-East Asia [Торговая Политика Стран Юго-Восточной Азии]," Working Papers 1441, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.