Report NEP-POL-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-POL
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lundin, Martin & Nordström Skans, Oskar & Zetterberg, Pär, 2013. "Political training as a pathway to power: the impact of participation in student union councils on candidate emergence," Working Paper Series 2013:14, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Aytimur, Refik Emre, 2013. "Extreme parties and political rents," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 161, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:mnh:wpaper:33352 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vincenzo Galasso & Tommaso Nannicini, 2013. "Men Vote in Mars, Women Vote in Venus:A Survey Experiment in the Field," Working Papers 487, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Bhalotra, Sonia R. & Clots-Figueras, Irma & Cassan, Guilhem & Iyer, Lakshmi, 2013. "Religion, Politician Identity and Development Outcomes: Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 7473, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chad Kendall & Tommaso Nannicini & Francesco Trebbi, 2013. "How Do Voters Respond to Information? Evidence from a Randomized Campaign," Working Papers 486, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Sébastien Courtin & Matias Nunez, 2013. "A Map of Approval Voting Equilibria Outcomes," THEMA Working Papers 2013-31, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Michael P. Cameron & Patrick Barrett & Bob Stewardson, 2013. "Can Social Media Predict Election Results? Evidence from New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 13/08, University of Waikato.
- Kaivan Munshi & Mark Rosenzweig, 2013. "Networks, Commitment, and Competence: Caste in Indian Local Politics," NBER Working Papers 19197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Saumitra Jha, 2013. ""Unfinished Business": Ethnic Complementarities and the Political Contagion of Peace and Conflict in Gujarat," NBER Working Papers 19203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Fedele & P. Giannoccolo, 2013. "Moneycracy," Working Papers wp893, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Bannikova, Marina, 2013. "Corruption in representative democracy," Working Papers 2072/213635, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Jens Hainmueller & Daniel J. Hopkins, 2013. "Public Attitudes toward Immigration," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1315, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Crost, Benjamin & Felter, Joseph & Mansour, Hani & Rees, Daniel I., 2013. "Election Fraud and Post-Election Conflict: Evidence from the Philippines," IZA Discussion Papers 7469, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Asatryan, Zareh & Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Grigoriadis, Theocharis & Heinemann, Friedrich, 2013. "Direct democracy and local public finances under cooperative federalism," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-038, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan, 2013. "Taxation and democratization," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 164, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Herrnstadt, Evan & Muehlegger, Erich, 2013. "Weather, Salience of Climate Change and Congressional Voting," Working Paper Series rwp13-023, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Weese, Eric, 2013. "Political Mergers as Coalition Formation: An Analysis of the Heisei Municipal Amalgamations," Working Papers 113, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Aytimur, Refik Emre, 2013. "Importance of status quo when lobbying a coalition government," University of Göttingen Working Papers in Economics 162, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Diego Comin & Johannes Rode, 2013. "From Green Users to Green Voters," NBER Working Papers 19219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David K. Levine & Salvatore Modica, 2013. "Conflict, Evolution, Hegemony, and the Power of the State," NBER Working Papers 19221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.