Report NEP-POL-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Foremny, Dirk & Riedel, Nadine, 2012. "Business taxes and the electoral cycle," FZID Discussion Papers 43-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Martorana, Marco F. & Mazza, Isidoro, 2012. "Adaptive voting: an empirical analysis of participation and choice," MPRA Paper 36165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- François Facchini & Mickaël Melki, 2012. "Political Ideology and Economic Growth in a Democracy: The French Experience, 1871 - 2009," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00662838, HAL.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Politics and Consumer Prices in Africa," MPRA Paper 36174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R. Emre Aytimur & Aristotelis Boukouras & Robert Schwager, 2012. "Voting as a Signaling Device," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 108, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Laurent Bouton & Micael Castanheira De Moura, 2012. "One Person, Many Votes: Divided Majority and Information Aggregation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/108675, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jean-Claude Cosset & Charles Martineau & Anis Samet, 2012. "Do Political Institutions Affect the Choice of the U.S. Cross-Listing Venue?," Cahiers de recherche 1210, CIRPEE.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "The political economy of development assistance: peril to government quality dynamics in Africa," MPRA Paper 36543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Caselli & Thomas E. Cunningham & Massimo Morelli & Inés Moreno de Barreda, 2012. "Signalling, Incumbency Advantage, and Optimal Reelection Thresholds," NBER Working Papers 17833, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00666849 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- López-Calva, Luis-Felipe & Rigolini, Jamele & Torche, Florencia, 2012. "Is There Such Thing as Middle Class Values? Class Differences, Values and Political Orientations in Latin America," IZA Discussion Papers 6292, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Atif R. Mian & Amir Sufi & Francesco Trebbi, 2012. "Resolving Debt Overhang: Political Constraints in the Aftermath of Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 17831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.