Report NEP-POL-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colin Jennings, 2009. "The Good the Bad and the Populist: A Model of Political Agency with Emotional Voters," Working Papers 0909, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Claudio Ferraz & Frederico Finan, 2009. "Electoral Accountability and Corruption: Evidence from the Audits of Local Governments," NBER Working Papers 14937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Amable & Donatella Gatti & Elvire Guillaud, 2008. "How does party fractionalization convey preferences for redistribution in parliamentary democracies ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08093, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- yamamura, Eiji, 2009. "How Do Female Spouses’ Political Interests Affect Male Spouses’ Views About a Women’s Issue?," MPRA Paper 14837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gisle James Natvik, 2009. "The political economy of fiscal deficits and government production," Working Paper 2009/07, Norges Bank.
- Georg Aichholzer & Doris Allhutter, 2009. "e-Participation in Austria: Trends and Public Policies," ITA manu:scripts 09_01, Institute of Technology Assessment (ITA).
- Gagliarducci, Stefano & Paserman, M. Daniele, 2009. "Gender Interactions within Hierarchies: Evidence from the Political Arena," IZA Discussion Papers 4128, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James Cooley, 2009. "Stock Market Returns and Partisan Political Business Cycles," Departmental Working Papers 0902, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Braun, Matias & Raddatz, Claudio, 2009. "Banking on politics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4902, The World Bank.
- Martin Gassebner & Michael J. Lamla & James Raymond Vreeland, 2009. "Extreme bounds of democracy," KOF Working papers 09-224, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.