e-Participation in Austria: Trends and Public Policies
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordse-participation; e-democracy; citizens´ rights; institutional actors; public policies; government initiatives; evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2009-05-02 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ICT-2009-05-02 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-POL-2009-05-02 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2009-05-02 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ita:itaman:09_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Werner Kabelka). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ioeawat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .