Report NEP-POL-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li, Ming & Majumdar, Dipjyoti, 2006. "A psychologically-based model of voter turnout," MPRA Paper 10719, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2008.
- Micael Castanheira De Moura & BENOIT S. Y. Crutzen & Nicolas Sahuguet, 2008. "The impact of party organization on electoral outcomes," Working Papers ECARES 2008_016, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2008_017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rainald Borck & Katharina Wrohlich, 2008. "Preferences for Childcare Policies: Theory and Evidence," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 827, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2008_015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2008_013 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Braendle & Alois Stutzer, 2008. "Bureaucrats in Parliament: Theory and Evidence on Its Determinants in Germany," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-23, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Rebecca Weitz-Shapiro & Matthew S. Winters, 2008. "Political Participation and Quality of Life," Research Department Publications 4583, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Erich Gundlach & Martin Paldam, 2008. "Income and Democracy: A Comment on Acemoglu, Johnson, Robinson, and Yared (2008)," Economics Working Papers 2008-13, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Eduardo A. Cavallo & Alberto Cavallo, 2008. "Are Crises Good for Long-Term Growth? The Role of Political Institutions," Research Department Publications 4589, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2008. "International Labor Standards and the Political Economy of Child Labor Regulation," IZA Discussion Papers 3742, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miguel Rueda, 2008. "Breaking Credibility in Monetary Policy: The Role of Politics in the Stability of the Central Banker," Research Department Publications 4585, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alberto Chong & Mark Gradstein, 2008. "Who Needs Strong Leaders?," Research Department Publications 4563, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Ehud Friedgut & Gil Kalai & Noam Nisan, 2008. "Elections Can be Manipulated Often," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002416, David K. Levine.
- Carlos Scartascini & Mariano Tommasi & Ernesto H. Stein, 2008. "Veto Players, Intertemporal Interactions and Policy Adaptability: How Do Political Institutions Work?," Research Department Publications 4593, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.