Report NEP-PKE-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013. "Gattopardo economics: The crisis and the mainstream response of change that keeps things the same," IMK Working Paper 112-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013. "Monetary policy in the liquidity trap and after: A reassessment of quantitative easing and critique of the Federal Reserve’s proposed exit strategy," IMK Working Paper 113-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Alimi, R. Santos, 2013. "Keynes' Absolute Income Hypothesis and Kuznets Paradox," MPRA Paper 49310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Wyplosz, 2013. "Europe’s Quest for Fiscal Discipline," European Economy - Economic Papers 498, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Lawrence L. Schembri, 2013. "A Tale of Two Countries and Two Booms, Canada and the United States in the 1920s and the 2000s: The Roles of Monetary and Financial Stability Policies," Working Paper Series 44_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Khan, Haider, 2013. "Global Financial Governance: Towards a New Global Financial Architecture for Averting Deep Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 49275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oecd, 2013. "Urbanisation and Green Growth in China," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/7, OECD Publishing.
- Brown, J. David & Earle, John S., 2013. "Do SBA Loans Create Jobs?," IZA Discussion Papers 7544, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John V. Winters & Weineng Xu, 2013. "Geographic Differences in the Earnings of Economics Majors," Economics Working Paper Series 1405, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2013. "Author Identification in Economics, ... and Beyond," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 222, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).