Report NEP-PKE-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013. "Gattopardo economics: The crisis and the mainstream response of change that keeps things the same," IMK Working Paper 112-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2013. "Monetary policy in the liquidity trap and after: A reassessment of quantitative easing and critique of the Federal Reserve’s proposed exit strategy," IMK Working Paper 113-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Alimi, R. Santos, 2013. "Keynes' Absolute Income Hypothesis and Kuznets Paradox," MPRA Paper 49310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Wyplosz, 2013. "Europe’s Quest for Fiscal Discipline," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 498, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Lawrence L. Schembri, 2013. "A Tale of Two Countries and Two Booms, Canada and the United States in the 1920s and the 2000s: The Roles of Monetary and Financial Stability Policies," Working Paper series 44_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Khan, Haider, 2013. "Global Financial Governance: Towards a New Global Financial Architecture for Averting Deep Financial Crises," MPRA Paper 49275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oecd, 2013. "Urbanisation and Green Growth in China," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/7, OECD Publishing.
- Brown, J. David & Earle, John S., 2013. "Do SBA Loans Create Jobs?," IZA Discussion Papers 7544, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John V. Winters & Weineng Xu, 2013. "Geographic Differences in the Earnings of Economics Majors," Economics Working Paper Series 1405, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2013. "Author Identification in Economics, ... and Beyond," RatSWD Working Papers 222, German Data Forum (RatSWD).