Report NEP-PBE-2019-06-17This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José María Durán-Cabré & Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Mariona Mas-Montserrat, 2019. "Behavioural responses to the (re)introduction of wealth taxes. Evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2019/04, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Yuki Uchida & Tetsuo Ono, 2018. "Generational Conflict and Education Politics: Implications for Growth and Welfare," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 18-05-Rev.2, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Apr 2019.
- Åsmund Sunde Valseth & Katinka Holtsmark & Bjart Holtsmark, 2019. "The costs of taxation in the presence of inequality," Discussion Papers 908, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Lawless, Martina & McCoy, Daire & Morgenroth, Edgar L. W. & O’Toole, Conor M., 2018. "Corporate tax and location choice for multinational firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 85973, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Adam M. Lavecchia, 2019. ""Back-Loaded" Tax Subsidies for Saving, Asset Location and Crowd-Out: Evidence from Tax-Free Savings Accounts," Department of Economics Working Papers 2019-04, McMaster University.
- Bronwyn H Hall, 2019. "Tax Policy for Innovation," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 506, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Anastasios Dosis, 2019. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation in Credit Markets with Adverse Selection," Working Papers hal-02130458, HAL.
- Francesco Pappadà & Yanos Zylberberg, 2019. "Sovereign Default and Imperfect Tax Enforcement," Working papers 722, Banque de France.
- Jakub Sawulski & Iga Magda & Piotr Lewandowski, 2019. "Will the Polish pension system go bankrupt?," IBS Policy Papers 02/2019, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Yukihiro Nishimura & Pierre Pestieau, 2019. "Old age or dependence. Which social insurance?," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 19-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Favilukis, Jack & Mabille, Pierre & van Nieuwerburgh, Stijn, 2019. "Affordable Housing and City Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 13758, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Amaglobeli & Laura Jaramillo & Pooja Karnane & Aleksandra Zdzienicka, 2019. "Tax Reforms and Fiscal Shock Smoothing," IMF Working Papers 19/113, International Monetary Fund.