Report NEP-PBE-2019-04-15This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kleven, Henrik & Landais, Camille & Munoz, Mathilde & Stantcheva, Stefanie, 2019. "Taxation and Migration: Evidence and Policy Implications," CEPR Discussion Papers 13649, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jakub Sawulski, 2019. "Who is burdened by taxes in Poland?," IBS Policy Papers 01/2019, Instytut Badan Strukturalnych.
- Charles I. Jones, 2019. "Taxing Top Incomes in a World of Ideas," NBER Working Papers 25725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gangopadhyaya, Anuj & Blavin, Fredric & Gates, Jason & Braga, Breno, 2019. "Credit Where It's Due: Investigating Pathways from EITC Expansion to Maternal Mental Health," IZA Discussion Papers 12233, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Battaglini, Marco & Guiso, Luigi & Lacava, Chiara & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2019. "Tax Professionals: Tax-Evasion Facilitators or Information Hubs?," CEPR Discussion Papers 13656, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Estache & Beni Kouevi Gath, 2019. "Corporate Income Taxes and (Un-)Employment in the OECD," Working Papers ECARES 2019-11, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Agarwal, Samiksha & Chakraborty, Lekha, 2019. "Business Taxation in an Emerging Economy: Analysing Corporate Tax Incidence," MPRA Paper 93192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guceri, Irem & Albinowski, Maciej, 2019. "Investment Responses to Tax Policy under Uncertainty," MF Working Papers 34, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- Spencer Bastani & Thomas Giebe & Chizheng Miao, 2019. "Ethnicity and tax filing behavior," CESifo Working Paper Series 7576, CESifo.
- HINDRIKS Jean, & NISHIMURA Yukihiro,, 2018. "Taxing multinationals: The scope for enforcement cooperation," LIDAM Discussion Papers CORE 2018029, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Didier Blanchet & Antoine Bozio & Simon Rabaté & Muriel Roger, 2019. "Workers' Employment Rates and Pension Reforms in France: the Role of Implicit Labor Taxation," NBER Working Papers 25733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Santiago Acosta-Ormaechea & Atsuyoshi Morozumi, 2019. "The value added tax and growth: Design matters," Discussion Papers 2019/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Button, Patrick, 2019. "Do Tax Incentives Affect Business Location and Economic Development? Evidence from State Film Incentives," IZA Discussion Papers 12225, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Nguyen, Cuong, 2017. "Simulation of the Impacts of Value-Added-Tax Increases on Welfare and Poverty in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 93139, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2019. "Kant-Nash tax competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 7571, CESifo.
- Magumba, Margaret, 2019. "Tax Administration Reforms: Lessons from Georgia and Uganda," Working Papers 14441, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Tax Expenditure Reporting and Its Use in Fiscal Management; A Guide for Developing Economies," IMF Fiscal Affairs Department 19/02, International Monetary Fund.
- J. E. Boscá & R. Doménech & J. Ferri & J. Rubio-Ramirez, 2019. "Macroeconomic Effects of Taxes on Banking," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2019-09, FEDEA.