Report NEP-PBE-2018-01-29This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brinca, Pedro & Ferreira, Miguel H. & Franco, Francesco & Holter, Hans A. & Malafry, Laurence, 2017. "Fiscal Consolidation Programs and Income Inequality," MPRA Paper 82705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Haan & Daniel Kemptner & Victoria Prowse, 2017. "Insurance, Redistribution, and the Inequality of Lifetime Income," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1716, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Yongsung Chang & Yena Park, 2017. "Optimal Taxation with Private Insurance," 2017 Meeting Papers 1321, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- McKay, Alisdair & Reis, Ricardo, 2016. "Optimal automatic stabilizers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86229, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Holzmann, Robert & Alonso-García, Jennifer & Labit-Hardy, Heloise & Villegas, Andres M., 2017. "NDC Schemes and Heterogeneity in Longevity: Proposals for Redesign," IZA Discussion Papers 11193, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Petr Jansky & Miroslav Palansky, 2017. "Estimating the Scale of Profit Shifting and Tax Revenue Losses Related to Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers IES 2017/25, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Nov 2017.
- Alexandre Laurin, 2018. "Two-Parent Families with Children: How Effective Tax Rates Affect Work Decisions," e-briefs 270, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Geir H. M. Bjertnæs, 2017. "The efficient combination of taxes on fuel and vehicles," Discussion Papers 867, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Felix Bierbrauer & Aleh Tsyvinski & Nicolas D. Werquin, 2017. "Taxes and Turnout," NBER Working Papers 24123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Browne, James & Immervoll, Herwig, 2017. "Mechanics of Replacing Benefit Systems with a Basic Income: Comparative Results from a Microsimulation Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 11192, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Oriol Carbonell-Nicolau & Humberto Llavador, 2018. "Further Results on the Inequality Reducing Properties of Income Tax Schedules," Departmental Working Papers 201801, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Adam Found & Peter Tomlinson, 2017. "Business Tax Burdens in Canada’s Major Cities: The 2017 Report Card," e-briefs 269, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Michal Soltes, 2017. "Does Unemployment Insurance Affect Productivity?," Working Papers IES 2017/23, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2017.
- Fatica, Serena, 2017. "Business capital accumulation and the user cost: is there a heterogeneity bias?," Working Papers 2017-11, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).