Report NEP-PBE-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael P Devereux & Giorgia Maffini & Jing Xing, 2015. "Corporate tax incentives and capital structure: empirical evidence from UK tax returns," Working Papers 1507, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Nakata, Taisuke, 2015. "Optimal Government Spending at the Zero Lower Bound: A Non-Ricardian Analysis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-38, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John Hartwick, 2015. "Laffer Curves and Public Goods," Working Papers 1339, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Sahm, Claudia R. & Shapiro, Matthew D. & Slemrod, Joel B., 2015. "Balance-Sheet Households and Fiscal Stimulus: Lessons from the Payroll Tax Cut and Its Expiration," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-37, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Christian Daude & Sarah Perret & Bert Brys, 2015. "Making Colombia's Tax Policy More Efficient, Fair and Green," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1234, OECD Publishing.
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2015. "Education and Optimal Dynamic Taxation: The Role of Income-Contingent Student Loans," CEPR Discussion Papers 10622, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aras Zirgulis, 2014. "Is International Capital Tax Competition Fueled by the Quest for Increased Productivity?," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0702435, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Emmanuelle Taugourdeau & Abderrahmane Ziad, 2015. "When Trade Leads to Inefficient Public Good Provision: a Tax competition model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01159532, HAL.
- Lawless, Martina & McCoy, Daire & Morgenroth, Edgar & O'Toole, Conor, 2015. "Corporate Tax and Location Choice for Multinational Firms," MPRA Paper 64769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yılmaz, Engin & Süslü, Bora, 2015. "The Calculation of Weighted Price Elasticity of Tax: Turkey (1998-2013)," MPRA Paper 64417, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2015.
- Hansjörg Blöchliger & Balázs Égert & Bastien Alvarez & Aleksandra Paciorek, 2015. "The stabilisation properties of immovable property taxation: Evidence from OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1237, OECD Publishing.
- Langedijk, Sven & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Pagano, Andrea & Rossi, Alessandro, 2015. "Debt Bias in Corporate Income Taxation and the Costs of Banking Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 10616, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Belev, Sergei (Белев, Сергей) & Zolotareva, Anna (Золотарев, Анна) & Malayrev, Aleksandr (Малайрев, Александр) & Sokolov, Ilya (Соколов, Илья), 2015.
"Structural Alternatives to the Tax Administration
[Структурные Альтернативы Налогового Администрирования]," Published Papers mn13, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Savage, Micheal & Callan, Tim & Nolan, Brian & Colgan, Brian, 2015. "The Great Recession, Austerity and Inequality: Evidence from Ireland," Papers WP499, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Friedl, Andreas & Görlich, Dennis & Horn, Sebastian & Krieger-Boden, Christiane & Lücke, Matthias, 2015. "How to deal with inequality: Welfare system challenges and European responses," Kiel Policy Brief 85, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Mark Kattenberg & Wouter Vermeulen, 2015. "The stimulative effect of an unconditional block grant on the decentralized provision of care," CPB Discussion Paper 308, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Strömberg, David, 2015. "Media Coverage and Political Accountability: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10638, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Bünnings & Hendrik Schmitz & Harald Tauchmann & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2015. "How Health Plan Enrollees Value Prices Relative to Supplemental Benefits and Service Quality," Ruhr Economic Papers 0545, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Martuscelli, Antonio, 2013. "Supply response and market imperfections: The implicatios for welfare analysis," Economics PhD Theses 0113, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.