Report NEP-PBE-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John, 2011. "The Macro-economic Impact of Changing the Rate of Corporation Tax," Papers RB2011/2/1, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Attinasi, Maria Grazia & Rieth, Malte, 2011. "Labour tax progressivity and output volatility: evidence from OECD countries," Working Paper Series 1380, European Central Bank.
- Adam, Antonis & Kammas, Pantelis & Lagou, Athina, 2011. "The effect of globalization on capital taxation: What have we learned after 20 years of empirical studies?," MPRA Paper 33382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Rosnick & Dean Baker, 2011. "Do Tax Cuts Boost the Economy?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-18, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Michael Keen, 2011. "The Taxation and Regulation of Banks," IMF Working Papers 11/206, International Monetary Fund.
- Guner, Nezih & Kaygusuz, Remzi & Ventura, Gustavo, 2011. "Taxing Women: A Macroeconomic Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 5962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak, 2011. "The Fiscal Stimulus of 2009-10: Trade Openness, Fiscal Space and Exchange Rate Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 17427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Layte, Richard, 2011. "Should We Be Worried About Income Inequality in Ireland?," Papers RB2011/2/3, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Chen, Been-Lon & Chen, Hung-Ju & Wang, Ping, 2011. "Taxing capital is not a bad idea indeed: the role of human capital and labor-market frictions," MPRA Paper 33209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klênio de Souza Barbosa & Pierre C. Boyer, 2011. "Competition for Local Public Services with Learning-by-doing and Transferability," Working Papers 06-2011, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.