Report NEP-PBE-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giebe, Thomas & Schweinzer, Paul, 2011. "The efficient provision of public goods through non-distortionary tax contests," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 352, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Barnabas M. Garay & Andras Simonovits & Janos Toth, 2011. "Local Interaction in Tax Evasion," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1104, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Holm-Hadulla, Fédéric & Leiner-Killinger, Nadine & Slavík, Michal, 2011. "The response of labour taxation to changes in government debt," Working Paper Series 1307, European Central Bank.
- Guner, Nezih & Kaygusuz, Remzi & Ventura, Gustavo, 2011. "Income Taxation of U.S. Households: Basic Facts," IZA Discussion Papers 5549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chiou, Lesley & Muehlegger, Eric, 2010. "Consumer Response to Cigarette Excise Tax Changes," Working Paper Series rwp10-020, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Erlend E. Bø & Peter J. Lambert & Thor O. Thoresen, 2011. "Horizontal inequity under a dual income tax system: principles and measurement," Discussion Papers 647, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2011-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hansson, Åsa & Olofsdotter, Karin, 2011. "Labor Taxation and FDI decisions in the European Union," Working Papers 2011:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Elena Sochirca & Sandra Tavares Silva, 2011. "Efficient redistribution policy: an analysis focused on the quality of institutions and public education," FEP Working Papers 406, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Beria, Paolo & Grimaldi, Raffaele, 2010. "Unconventional factors of efficiency in public transport. A case study and theory," MPRA Paper 29234, University Library of Munich, Germany.