Report NEP-PBE-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robin Cubitt & Michalis Drouvelis & Simon Gachter & Ruslan Kabalin, "undated". "Moral Judgments in Social Dilemmas: How Bad is Free Riding?," Discussion Papers 09/20, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Charbit, Claire & Michalun, Varinia, 2009. "E-Government Partnerships Across Levels of Government," MPRA Paper 16564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cintra, Marcos, 2009. "Bank transactions: pathway to the single tax ideal A modern tax technology;the Brazilian experience with a bank transactions tax (1993-2007)," MPRA Paper 16710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin A. Olken & Monica Singhal, 2009. "Informal Taxation," NBER Working Papers 15221, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henrik Jacobsen Kleven & Claus Thustrup Kreiner & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Why Can Modern Governments Tax So Much? An Agency Model of Firms as Fiscal Intermediaries," NBER Working Papers 15218, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ahmed, Vaqar & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2009. "Redistributive effect of personal income taxation in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 16700, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jarkko Harju, 2009. "Voluntary pension savings: the effects of the Finnish tax reform on savers' behaviour," Working Papers 7, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Federico Cingano & Paolo Pinotti, 2009. "Politicians at work. The private returns and social costs of political connections," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 709, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Raj Chetty, 2009. "The Simple Economics of Salience and Taxation," NBER Working Papers 15246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris Shore, 2009. "European Governance, or Governmentality? Reflections on the EU‘s System of Government," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0037, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2009. "Does Decentralization Matter for Regional Disparities? A Cross-Country Analysis," SERC Discussion Papers 0025, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Schubert, Stefan Franz, 2009. "Coping with Externalities in Tourism - A Dynamic Optimal Taxation Approach," MPRA Paper 16736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ian Gordon & Tony Travers & Christine Whitehead, 2009. "Local Authorities and the Downturn: A Review of Issues, Experience and Options," SERC Policy Papers 003, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.