European Governance, or Governmentality? Reflections on the EU‘s System of Government
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Follesdal & Simon Hix, 2006. "Why There is a Democratic Deficit in the EU: A Response to Majone and Moravcsik," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 533-562, September.
- Arend Lijphart, 1964. "Tourist Traffic And Integration Potential," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(3), pages 251-262, March.
- Paul How, 1995. "A Community of Europeans: The Requisite Underpinnings," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(1), pages 27-46, March.
- Amitai Etzioni, 2007. "The Community Deficit," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45, pages 23-42, March.
- Helen S. Feldstein, 1967. "A Study Of Transaction Andpolitical Integration Transnational Labour Flow Within The European Economic Community," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 24-55, March.
- Cathleen Kantner, 2006. "What is a European Identity? The Emergence of a Shared Ethical Self-Understanding in the European Union," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 28, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Daniela Obradovic, 1996. "Policy Legitimacy and the European Union," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 191-221, June.
- Brigid Laffan, 1996. "The Politics of Identity and Political Order in Europe," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(1), pages 81-102, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2009-08-16 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-PBE-2009-08-16 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2009-08-16 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:conweb:p0037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jan WILKENS). General contact details of provider: https://www.wiso.uni-hamburg.de/fachbereich-sowi/professuren/wiener/forschung/publikationen/conwebpapers.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.