Report NEP-CDM-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew Gelman & Nate Silver & Aaron Edlin, 2009. "What is the probability your vote will make a difference?," NBER Working Papers 15220, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2009. "Political Selection and Persistence of Bad Governments," NBER Working Papers 15230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Albouy, 2009. "Partisan Representation in Congress and the Geographic Distribution of Federal Funds," NBER Working Papers 15224, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris Shore, 2009. "European Governance, or Governmentality? Reflections on the EU‘s System of Government," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0037, University of Bath, Department of European Studies and Modern Languages.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090065 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Masahiko Aida, 2009. "Stata for microtargeting using C++ and ODBC," DC09 Stata Conference 20, Stata Users Group.
- Jon H. Fiva & Gisle James Natvik, 2009. "Do re-election probabilities influence public investment?," Working Paper 2009/13, Norges Bank.
- Smith, John, 2009. "The endogenous nature of social preferences," MPRA Paper 16599, University Library of Munich, Germany.