Report NEP-PBE-2007-10-27This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Becker, Daniel Thomas, 2008. "A technical note on comparative dynamics in a fiscal competition model," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 83, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Vassiliki Koutsogeorgopoulou & David Turner, 2007. "The Costs of Delaying fiscal Consolidation: A Case Study for Greece," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 582, OECD Publishing.
- Witterblad, Mikael, 2007. "Income Heterogeneity and the Flypaper Effect," Umeå Economic Studies 718, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Raj Chetty & Emmanuel Saez, 2007. "An Agency Theory of Dividend Taxation," NBER Working Papers 13538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alm, James & Banzhaf, H. Spencer, 2007. "Designing economic instruments for the environment in a decentralized fiscal system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4379, The World Bank.
- Edmark, Karin, 2007. "Strategic competition in Swedish local spending on childcare, schooling and care for the elderly," Working Paper Series 2007:22, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Xiaoquan (Michael) Zhang & Feng Zhu, 2007. "Group Size and Incentive to Contribute: A Natural Experiment at Chinese Wikipedia," Working Papers 07-22, NET Institute, revised Sep 2007.
- Aureo de Paula & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2007. "The Informal Sector," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-033, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Ingrid Kubin & Carmelo Petraglia, 2007. "Footloose capital and productive public services," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp111, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Iconio Garrì, 2007. "Political Short-termism: A Possible Explanation," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0748, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Karl Aiginger & Alois Guger & Thomas Leoni & Ewald Walterskirchen, 2007. "Reform Perspectives on Welfare State Models in Global Capitalism," WIFO Working Papers 303, WIFO.