Report NEP-PBE-2007-10-06This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aronsson, Thomas, 2007. "General Income Taxation, Public Goods and Decentralized Leadership," Umeå Economic Studies 715, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Sanjit Dhami & Ali al-Nowaihi, 2007. "Optimal income taxation in the presence of tax evasion: Expected utility versus prospect theory," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/10, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Montoro Carlos & Moreno Eduardo, 2007. "Structural Fiscal Rules and The Business Cycle," Working Papers 2007-011, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Vítor Castro, 2007. "The Causes of Excessive Deficits in the European Union," NIPE Working Papers 13/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette & Marie Claire Villeval, 2007. "Individual Responsibility and the Funding of Collective Goods," Post-Print halshs-00174557, HAL.
- Pedro M. G. Martins, "undated". "The Fiscal Impact of Aid Flows: Evidence from Ethiopia," One Pager 43, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Lokshin, Boris & Mohnen, Pierre, 2007. "Measuring the Effectiveness of R&D Tax Credits in the Netherlands," MERIT Working Papers 2007-025, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00174574_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5091 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Audrey Desbonnet & Sumudu Kankanamge, 2007. "Public debt and aggregate risk," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne v07042, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Claudio A. Agostini & Philip Brown, 2007. "Local Distributional Effects of Government Cash Transfers in Chile," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp872, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Kristina Babich & Daniel Béland, 2007. "Creating the Canada/Quebec Pension Plans: An Historical and Political Analysis," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 223, McMaster University.
- Adi Brender & Allan Drazen, 2007. "Why is Economic Policy Different in New Democracies? Affecting Attitudes About Democracy," NBER Working Papers 13457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luiz de Mello, 2007. "Local Government Finances: The Link between Intergovernmental Transfers and Net Worth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 581, OECD Publishing.
- Lauren N. Merrill, 2007. "A Characterization of Strategy-Proof Rules over the Condorcet Domain with an Even Number of Individuals," Working Papers 60, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Breton, Albert & Scott, Anthony & Fraschini, Angela, 2007. "Explaining differences in environmental governance patterns between Canada, Italy and the United States," POLIS Working Papers 87, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Carlin, Wendy & Schaffer, Mark E & Seabright, Paul, 2007. "Where Are the Real Bottlenecks? Evidence from 20,000 Firms in 60 Countries about the Shadow Costs of Constraints to Firm Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 3059, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore