Report NEP-PAY-2018-03-12This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bouyon, Sylvain, 2017. "The Future of Retail Financial Services: What policy mix for a balanced digital transformation?," CEPS Papers 12265, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Ozili, Peterson Kitakogelu, 2018. "Impact of Digital Finance on Financial Inclusion and Stability," MPRA Paper 84771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marlon Graf & Jakub P. Hlavka & Bonnie L. Triezenberg, 2016. "A Change is in the Air Emerging Challenges for the Cloud Computing Industry," Working Papers WR-1144, RAND Corporation.
- Uchenna Efobi & Belmondo Tanankem & Simplice Asongu, 2018. "Female Economic Participation with Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Advancement: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 18/005, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Rita K. Almeida & Carlos H. L, Corseuil & Jennifer Poole, 2017. "The Impact of Digital Technologies on Worker Tasks: Do Labor Policies Matter?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6798, CESifo.
- Carlos León & Fabio Ortega, 2018. "Nowcasting economic activity with electronic payments data: A predictive modeling approach," Borradores de Economia 1037, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Cassidy, Rachel & Fafchamps, Marcel, 2018. "Banker My Neighbour: Matching and Financial Intermediation in Savings Groups," CEPR Discussion Papers 12715, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leuven, Edwin & Akerman, Anders & Mogstad, Magne, 2018. "Information Frictions, Internet and the Relationship between Distance and Trade," Memorandum 1/2018, Oslo University, Department of Economics, revised 17 Sep 2020.
- Elie Bouri & Mahamitra Das & Rangan Gupta & David Roubaud, 2018. "Spillovers between Bitcoin and other Assets during Bear and Bull Markets," Working Papers 201812, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- João Martins & Linda Veiga, 2018. "Innovations in digital government as business facilitators: implications for Portugal," GEE Papers 0097, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Mar 2018.
- Mariana Viollaz, 2017. "ICT Adoption in Micro and Small Firms: Can Internet Access Improve Labor Productivity?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6839, CESifo.
- Shao, Tianyi & Kenney, Martin, 2018. "Ctrip: China’s Online Travel Platform – Local Giant or Global Competitor?," ETLA Working Papers 58, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Küblböck, Karin & Grohs, Hannes, 2017. "EU regulation on "conflict minerals": A step towards higher accountability in the extractive sector?," Policy Notes 18a/2017, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Oleksandr Talavera & Haofeng Xu, 2018. "Role of Verification in Peer-to-Peer Lending," Working Papers 2018-25, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Mathieu Strale, 2016. "La précarité au bout du smartphone," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/267497, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis, 2018. "Natural Resource Governance: Does Social Media Matter?," MPRA Paper 84809, University Library of Munich, Germany.