Innovations in digital government as business facilitators: implications for Portugal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- João Martins & Linda Veiga & Bruno Fernandes, 2021. "Does electronic government deter corruption? Evidence from across the world," NIPE Working Papers 02/2021, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
More about this item
KeywordsDoing business; digital government; Portugal;
All these keywords.
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2018-03-12 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EUR-2018-03-12 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-KNM-2018-03-12 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-PAY-2018-03-12 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mde:wpaper:0097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/geegvpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joana Almodovar (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/geegvpt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.