Report NEP-ORE-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Casarin & Stefano Grassi & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2013. "Parallel Sequential Monte Carlo for Efficient Density Combination: The Deco Matlab Toolbox," CREATES Research Papers 2013-09, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Huu Thai Nguyen & Serguei Pergamenchtchikov, 2012. "Approximate hedging problem with transaction costs in stochastic volatility markets," Working Papers hal-00808608, HAL.
- Tiziano De Angelis & Giorgio Ferrari, 2013. "A Stochastic Reversible Investment Problem on a Finite-Time Horizon: Free Boundary Analysis," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 477, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Garland Durham & John Geweke, 2013. "Adaptive Sequential Posterior Simulators for Massively Parallel Computing Environments," Working Paper Series 9, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Falbo, Paolo & Pelizzari, Cristian, 2013. "Relevant States and Memory in Markov Chain Bootstrapping and Simulation," MPRA Paper 46250, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin M. Andreasen & Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez, 2013. "The Pruned State-Space System for Non-Linear DSGE Models: Theory and Empirical Applications," CREATES Research Papers 2013-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Seungmoon Choi & Virginie Masson & Angus Moore & Mandar Oak, 2013. "Networks and Favor Exchange Norms under Stochastic Costs," School of Economics Working Papers 2013-04, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.