Report NEP-ORE-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefano Grassi & Tommaso Proietti, 2011. "Characterizing economic trends by Bayesian stochastic model specification search," CREATES Research Papers 2011-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Storm, Hugo & Heckelei, Thomas, 2011. "Bayesian estimation of non-stationary Markov models combining micro and macro data," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103645, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Tom Engsted & Thomas Q. Pedersen, 2011. "Bias-correction in vector autoregressive models: A simulation study," CREATES Research Papers 2011-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Franke, Reiner & Westerhoff, Frank, 2011. "Structural stochastic volatility in asset pricing dynamics: Estimation and model contest," BERG Working Paper Series 78, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Eric Gautier & Alexandre Tsybakov & Christiern Rose, 2018. "High-dimensional instrumental variables regression and confidence sets," Working Papers hal-00591732, HAL.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Gabriel G. Velo, 2011. "Modeling and forecasting realized range volatility," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0128, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Cristina Amado & Timo Teräsvirta, 2011. "Conditional Correlation Models of Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedasticity with Nonstationary GARCH Equations," NIPE Working Papers 15/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.