Report NEP-ORE-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lanne, Markku & Luoto, Jani & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2010. "Optimal Forecasting of Noncausal Autoregressive Time Series," MPRA Paper 23648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lanne, Markku & Saikkonen, Pentti, 2010. "Noncausal Vector Autoregression," MPRA Paper 23717, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lanne, Markku & Luoma, Arto & Luoto, Jani, 2009. "Bayesian Model Selection and Forecasting in Noncausal Autoregressive Models," MPRA Paper 23646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenichiro Shiraya & Akihiko Takahashi, 2010. "Pricing Average Options on Commodities," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-747, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Katarzyna Maciejowska, 2010. "Estimation methods comparison of SVAR model with the mixture of two normal distributions - Monte Carlo analysis," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/27, European University Institute.
- Zisimos Koustas & Jean-Francois Lamarche, 2010. "Estimation of a nonlinear Taylor rule using real-time U.S. data," Working Papers 1005, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Roland Hodler & Simon Loertscher & Dominic Rohner, 2010. "Biased experts, costly lies, and binary decisions," IEW - Working Papers 496, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.