Report NEP-OPM-2022-09-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael B. Devereux & Karine Gente & Changhua Yu, 2022. "Production Networks and International Fiscal Spillovers," AMSE Working Papers 2216, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- António Afonso & José Alves & Krzysztof Beck & Karen Jackson, 2022. "Financial, Institutional, and Macroeconomic Determinants of Cross-Country Portfolio Equity Flows," CESifo Working Paper Series 9872, CESifo.
- Damian Romero, 2022. "Domestic Linkages and the Transmission of Commodity Price Shocks," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 936, Central Bank of Chile.
- Paul Bergin & Kyunghun Kim & Ju H. Pyun, 2022. "Fear of Appreciation and Current Account Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 30281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boris Hofmann & Ilhyock Shim & Hyun Song Shin, 2022. "Risk capacity, portfolio choice and exchange rates," BIS Working Papers 1031, Bank for International Settlements.
- Juhana Hukkinen & Matti Viren, 2022. "Is globalization the root cause of declining inflation?," Discussion Papers 153, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Viral V. Acharya & Raghuram Rajan & Jack Shim, 2022. "Sovereign Debt and Economic Growth when Government is Myopic and Self-interested," NBER Working Papers 30296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chu, Angus C. & Peretto, Pietro & Xu, Rongxin, 2022. "Export-Led Takeoff in a Schumpeterian Economy," MPRA Paper 113957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farzana Alamgir & Alok Johri, 2022. "International Sovereign Spread Differences and the Poverty of Nations," Department of Economics Working Papers 2022-06, McMaster University.
- Mr. Leonardo Martinez & Mr. Francisco Roch & Francisco Roldán & Mr. Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2022. "Sovereign Debt," IMF Working Papers 2022/122, International Monetary Fund.
- Rodolfo G. Campos & Iliana Reggio & Jacopo Timini, 2022. "Thick borders in Franco’s Spain: the costs of a closed economy," Working Papers 2209, Banco de España.
- Paolo Cavallino & Boris Hofmann, 2022. "Capital flows and monetary policy trade-offs in emerging market economies," BIS Working Papers 1032, Bank for International Settlements.
- Cruz-Rodríguez, Alexis, 2022. "Exchange arrangements and economic growth. What relationship is there?," MPRA Paper 113897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pamela Pogliani & Philip Wooldridge, 2022. "Cross-border financial centres," BIS Working Papers 1035, Bank for International Settlements.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Konstantin Kucheryavyy, 2022. "Aggregate Properties of Open Economy Models with Expanding Varieties," CESifo Working Paper Series 9870, CESifo.
- Andrew Atkeson & Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2022. "The End of Privilege: A Reexamination of the Net Foreign Asset Position of the United States," Staff Report 639, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Javier Bianchi & César Sosa-Padilla, 2022. "On Wars, Sanctions and Sovereign Default," Working Papers 792, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- James Costain & Galo Nuño & Carlos Thomas, 2022. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates in a Heterogeneous Monetary Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 9844, CESifo.