Report NEP-OPM-2021-02-08This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oleg Itskhoki, 2020. "The Story of the Real Exchange Rate," NBER Working Papers 28225, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ilzetzki, Ethan & Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2019. "Exchange arrangements entering the twenty-first century: which anchor will hold?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 88184, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mr. S. M. Ali Abbas & Mr. Kenneth Rogoff, 2019. "A Guide to Sovereign Debt Data," IMF Working Papers 2019/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Berrak Bahadir & Inci Gumus, 2021. "House Prices, Collateral Effects and Sectoral Output Dynamics in Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 2105, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Pol Antràs & Stephen J. Redding & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2020. "Globalization and pandemics," CEP Discussion Papers dp1716, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Yersh, Valeryia, 2020. "Current account sustainability and capital mobility in Latin American and Caribbean countries," MPRA Paper 105440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozatay, Fatih, 2020. "Paving the Way for an Economic Crisis with High Leverage and Currency Mismatches: 2018-19 Crisis in Turkey," MPRA Paper 104951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mr. Diego A. Cerdeiro & Andras Komaromi, 2019. "Financial Openness and Capital Inflows to Emerging Markets: In Search of Robust Evidence," IMF Working Papers 2019/194, International Monetary Fund.